CIE DU B.El.Ed Entrance Test 2015 DU B.El.Ed Admissions Form :-
The Central Institute of Education-University of Delhi is properly prepared to generate the application form for Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.EL.ED) four year included course in May 2015. The B.EL.ED is the Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed.) Course is a four-year integrated certified degree course of elementary teacher. All those candidates who are interested and want to apply CIE DU B.EL.ED integrated programme are advised to fill their Entrance application form because those candidates who will performed well in Entrance Test will be selected.
How to apply for CIE DU B.El.Ed
- Go the website cie.du.ac.in
- Select apply online.
- Application form will consist 5 phases which are like as: 1) Personal Information, 2) Educational Information, 3) File Uploads, 4) Security Code and Undertaking and 5) Payment Information
- Fill the correct information in the application form because if the information’s are found wrong your application form will be rejected.
- Candidates can pay their fees through Debit card and credit card.
- Take a hard copy of filled application form for further use.
For General, OBC and Christian candidates Rs. 450/-
For SC/ST and reserved candidates application fee is Rs. 300/-
Online registration will be starts from May 2015
Online registration will be closed in the second week of June 2015.
Entrance Examination will be held in the 3rd week of June 2015.
Results will be declared in the month of July 2015.
Counseling will start from the second week of July 2015.
Classes will be begun from the 3rd week of July 2015.
Those candidates who want to take admission in B.EL.ED programme are should have a degree of 12th/HSC/integrated course from CBSE Board or from any other recognized Board or equivalent.
The candidate should have four subjects in one of them which are mentioned below:
- Political Science
- Business Studies
General candidates must have 55% marks in the 12th class examination from CBSE or from or any other recognized board.
OBC candidates must have the degree of 12th class with minimum 45% marks from CBSE or recognized board.
SC/ST Candidates must have passed the qualifying examination of 12th class from CBSE or recognized board.
Christian Candidates must have passed the qualifying examination of 12th class from CBSE or recognized board.