Delhi University M.Com Entrance 2015 Syllabus, Exam Pattern:
The Department of Commerce-Delhi University is going to release the application forms for M.Com Programme so all those candidates who are interested and want to take admission in M.com Programme can apply through online mode by visiting the official website of Department of Commerce-University of Delhi.
Delhi University M.Com Entrance Examination 2015
The Department of Commerce-Delhi University is likely to be release the application form in the month of April-May 2015 on his official website. So the candidates can get the application from the official website of DU and registered themselves for M.Com entrance examination 2015 to get enrolled in DU for M.com studies.
The candidate having any degree following of them (B.Com (Hons/Pass) B.B.S/B.B.A/B.I.F.A/ BA (Hons) Economics) with minimum 55% from a recognized University is enabling to apply for M.Com programme.
The admission of candidates in M.Com programme will be done through two ways: 1) Direct admission 2) Admission through entrance.
Direct admission- Direct admission is for those students who done Bachelor’s from Delhi University with minimum required marks.
Admission through Entrance is for those students who done Bachelor’s from any other recognized university also required to fulfill the eligibility Criteria.
Delhi University DU M.Com Entrance Exam 2015 Syllabus
The Delhi University Entrance Examination of M.com programme is scheduled to be organized in the 3rd week of June 2015 so all those who are looking for the exam pattern and syllabus of M.Com entrance exam are come on right place because in this we have give all the details regarding the DU M.Com entrance examination 2015.
- Economics (including Micro Economics, Macro Economics, and Problems of Indian Economy)
- Accounting (including Financial Accounting, Corporate Accounting, Cost Accounting, and Management Accounting)
- Business Statistics and Mathematics
- Business Organization, Management, Business Law, Company Law and Income Tax Law.
- General Knowledge and Current Affairs
Delhi University DU M.Com Entrance 2015 Exam Pattern
- The entrance test will be in objective format
- Question paper will carry maximum 200 questions
- The question paper shall carry maximum 200 marks
- Time of Duration is of 3 hours for attempting the examination
- The questions shall be asked from following concepts which are such as: Economics, Accounting, Business Statistics and Mathematics and GK.
- Registration for Entrance Test
- Eligibility Conditions: Required Documents for application
- Entrance Test
- Confirmation of Admission
For more details keep visiting our DU PORTAL http://www.du.ac.in on regular basis to get latest updates on DU M.Com Entrance Exam 2015 .