DU 299 Assistant MTS & Other Post Recruit Application Form 2015:
The University of Delhi (DU) has released the Notification for the Recruitment of the Assistant Posts, MTS Posts & Other Posts 2015.
DU 299 Assistant | MTS & Other Posts Recruit Application 2015
The Delhi University has issued its notification on 16/03/2015 for recruiting candidates as the post of MTS, Assistants and other. Delhi University has issued its notification for filling the 299 backlogs of MTS, Assistants and other Posts.
The submission of applications has been start so the candidates who are interested and want to apply for 299 Assistant, MTS & other Posts are advised to fill submit the applications before 08/04/2015.
|1||Professional Assistant||09||02||01||03||15 [Reserved-01 for Visually Handicapped (LV) from any category|
|2||Senior Assistant||05||–||–||04||09 [Reserved-01 for Hearing Handicapped from any category,|
|3||Social Worker||02||–||–||01||03 [Reserved-01 for Visually Handicapped (B. LV) from any category|
|4||Semi Professional Assistant||09||02||01||03||15|
|5||Assistant||42||11||06||21||80 [Reserved-03 for Hearing Handicapped, 01 for Orthopedically|
|6||Junior Library & Information Assistant||04||–||–||01||05|
|7||Junior Assistant||39||06||08||25||78 [Reserved- 01 for Orthopedically|
|9||M.T.S. – Library||46||08||13||22||89|
(A) Professional Assistant: The candidate must have a degree of PG in any discipline with 50% marks and B.Lib.Sc/ B.L.I.S. with 50% marks from a recognized university.
- Age limit: The candidate not be elder than 35 year
(B) Senior Assistant: The candidate must have a degree of Graduation and Post graduation in any discipline with minimum 50% marks form a recognized university.
- Age limit: The candidate not be elder than 30 years
(C) Social Worker: The candidate should have a degree of PG in (Social work) with second Division from a reputed and recognized university.
- Age limit: Not to be exceed than 35 years
(D) Semi-Professional Assistant: The candidate must have a degree in graduation in Arts/Commerce/Science or any other discipline with minimum 50% marks from a recognized University.
- Age limit: The candidate should not be elder than 35 years
(E) Assistant: The should be graduate in any Computer Application / Office Management / Secretarial Practice /Financial Management / Accounts or discipline from a recognized university.
- Age limit: The candidate should not be 30 years
(F) Junior Library & Information Assistant:
- Certificate of 10+2 from a recognized board
- Degree will be of Library Science/Library and Information Science from a recognized university/Institute.
- Certificate of computer knowledge
- Age limit: Not be elder than 30 years
(G) Junior Assistant:
- Certificate of 10+2 from a recognized board
- Degree of graduation in Computer Application/Office Management/Secretarial Practice/Financial Management/Accounts or its equivalent from a recognized university
- Typing speed 40 wpm in English and 30 wpm in Hindi
- Age limit: Not to be elder than 27 years
(H) Dispatch Rider:
- Certificate of 10th class from a recognized board
- Must have a driving license of two or three wheeler
- Knowledge of Motor cycle and auto rickshaw mechanism
- Age limit: 30 years
(I) M.T.S. – Library:
1) The candidate must passed out the 10th class from a recognized board
2) Certificate in Library Science/Library & Information Science from a recognized institution
- Age limit: The candidate not be older than 27 years
- For General and OBC category candidates application fee – 500 Rs.
- Reserved categories are exempted from application fee.
- Application forms will be submitted up to 08/04/2015.
The selection of candidates will be done on the basis of performance in interview.
Exam Pattern & Syllabus:
- Scheme & Syllabus of Examination Senior Assistant: Click Here
- Scheme & Syllabus of Examination Assistant: Click Here
- Scheme & Syllabus of Examination Junior Assistant: Click Here
- Scheme & Syllabus of Examination Professional Assistant: Click Here
- Scheme & Syllabus of Examination Semi Professional Assistant: Click Here
- Scheme & Syllabus of Examination Junior Library and Information Assistants: Click Here
- Scheme & Syllabus of Examination Library Assistants: Click Here
- Scheme & Syllabus of Examination MTS Library: Click Here
Delhi University Assistant, MTS & Other Posts Recruitment 2015 Apply Online
The candidates who are interested and want to apply for MTS, Assistant and other posts can send the applications through online mode. Only PWD candidates are allowed to send the application through offline or online mode.
Steps of Applying:
- Open the website www.du.ac.in
- Search the Jobs and Opportunities” under the Head “Work with DU”
- Open the Jobs and Opportunities link
- Fill the application form in a described format
- Submit your application fee through Credit/Debit Card
- Take a print out of receipt after the successful payment
Application fee must be paid through online mode Credit Card and Debit Card for all category candidates.
Address for offline applications
Registrar, University of Delhi,
Delhi – 110007 by sent the application through speed/Registered Post.
For More quicker updates Visit for the Official DU PORTAL of the Delhi University http://www.du.ac.in.