Delhi University B.Ed/M.Ed Entrance Notification 2015 DU B.Ed M.Ed Form :-
The Central Institute of Education-University of Delhi is all set to issue the notification for application form of BED/MED course. The Entrance application form for taking admission in BED/MED course will be release in the month of March 2015. This is the biggest opportunity for all those candidates who want to study in BED and MED courses from Delhi University. They should apply for Entrance examination of their desired programme whether it is Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) or Master of Education (M.Ed).
CIE DU B.Ed/M.Ed Entrance Test 2015
B.Ed- Bachelor of Education; B.Ed (Full time) is a one year Post-Graduate Programme.
BED part time is a two year degree programme.
M.Ed full time- Master of Education is one year Master degree course.
M.Ed part time- In pat time M.Ed is a two year academic programme.
Those candidates who want to apply for B.Ed/MED degree programme, they must fill the 2015 upcoming Entrance application form because the Entrance Exam is a Gateway to take admission in B.Ed/M.Ed CIE-DU.
Dear candidates you can apply for B.Ed/M.Ed course through online mode so kindly fill your application form though online mode.
How to apply for B.Ed/M.Ed
- For admission in B.Ed./M.Ed programme visit the website du.ac.in/
- Read the instructions carefully before filling the online application form, information’s are available in BED/MED prospectus.
- Before filling the application form you must registered yourself.
- For registration please visit the DU web portal du.ac.in
- After the registration you will get a id and password and keep it safe in your mind or note down it on a paper.
- After the registration process click on apply online.
- Fill your application form in a given way.
- After filling the application choose the method of payment and deposit.
- After the complete procedure of form submission and fee depositing you will a get a message on your e-mail-id and mobile number.
Application fee for B.Ed
Application fee is not yet mentioned for B.Ed programme but it will very soon by CIE-DU.
Application fee for M.Ed
For application fee of M.Ed degree programme kindly but for 2015 admission information bulletin. In bulletin you can get the application fee for M.Ed Entrance Test.
Important dates for B.Ed
- Online Application form will be release from 11th April 2015
- Online application form will be submitted up to 11 May 2015
- List of selected candidates for entrance examination will be display on 01 June 2015
- Entrance Test will be held on 7th June 2015.
- List of selected candidates for the first counseling will be display on 29 June 2015
- First Counseling will be held on June 30 2015
- Fee payment- 1st July – 3 July 2015
- Second counseling – July 8-9
- Second counseling fee payment – 9-10 July 2015
Important dates for M.Ed
- Online application will be available from the 1st week of April 2015
- Application forms will be submitted up to 30th April 2015
- Entrance Examination will be conducted in the month of June 2015.
Eligibility Criteria for B.Ed
Eligibility Criteria (for Graduates): The Candidate should have a degree of graduation in any stream with minimum 50% marks from a recognized University.
Eligibility Criteria (For Honors graduates): Candidate should have a degree of honors with 50% minimum marks from a recognized University.
Eligibility Criteria (for Post graduates): The candidate should have a degree of Master in any stream from a recognized university with minimum 50% marks.
The Candidate should have 2 subjects from below listed subjects:
Art, Mathematics, Bangla, Music, Biological Science,Physics, Chemistry, Political Science, Economics, Punjabi, English, Sanskrit, Geography, Tamil, Hindi, Urdu, History.
The candidates are selected on the basis of their performance in the entrance test and the merit list of their relevant category.
There will be two Test packs viz. Test pack-1 for honors students and Test Pack-2 is for all other candidates.
Test Scheme for Honors Graduates in English, Hindi & Sanskrit
|General Awareness||Objective/Multiple choice Question||20|
|Reasoning||Objective/Multiple choice Question||10|
|Language Comprehension(Hindi and English)||Objective/Multiple choice Question||20|
|In the Social Science orScience stream||Objective/Multiple choice Question||40|
|In the respective Subject :English, Hindi, Sanskrit||Objective/Multiple choice Question||60|
|General Awareness||Objective/Multiple Choice||20|
|Language Comprehension(Hindi and English)||Objective/Multiple Choice||20|
|Candidates opting forLanguages and/ or SocialScience||Objective/Multiple Choice||100|
|Candidates opting forLanguages and/ or Sciencestream||Objective/Multiple Choice||100|
Eligibility Criteria for M.Ed Programme
- Degree of M.A./M.Sc./M.Com programme from a recognized University with minimum 50% marks. Or
- Degree of B.Ed with at least 55% marks from a recognized University. Or
- Degree of Master’s with minimum 50% from a recognized University. Or
- Degree of B.A./B.Sc./B.Com with minimum 50% marks from a recognized University. Or
- Degree of B.El.Ed in the liberal component with 50% from the University of Delhi or any other recognized University and 55% marks for B.El.Ed professional Component.
Candidate will be selected on the bases of obtain marks in qualifying examination degree, Entrance Test and Interview.