DU LL.B/LL.M. Entrance Test 2015 LLB LLM Application Form:-
The Delhi has going to conduct the Entrance Exam for taking admissions of students in LLB/LLM Degree Course. The application form for applying LLB will be release from June 2015 and the applications for the LLM has available from 01/04/2015. All those students who take admission in LLB/LLM course are must apply for Entrance Test 2015.
LL.B: Bachelor of Law is a three year degree programme.
LL.M: Master of Law is a two (Full time course) three year (Part time course) degree programme.
DU LLB LLM Application Form 2015
The University of Delhi is every year conducting Entrance Tests for taking admissions of candidates in LL.B and LL.M degree course.
How to apply for LLM Entrance Test 2015
Candidates you can apply through online mode.
- Visit the website of DU http://admission.du.ac.in/pg2015/site/login
- Select the link of login.
- Download the information bulletin
- Read the instruction before filling the application form
- Fill your application form in a appropriate way.
- After filling the application form check the application forms properly before choose the payment option.
- After the checking the Application form
- Select the Payment option
- Pay application fee through Net banking, Credit card, Debit card.
- After successful depositing of fee you will get a acknowledgment page.
- Take a hard copy of Acknowledgement page for further usage.
Important dates for LLB
- Online application form will be available in the month of June 2015
- Online registration will be submitted up to the last week of June 2015
- Names of candidates for Entrance Exam will be display in the month of June 2015
- Entrance Exam will be held in the month of June 2015
- Results of Entrance will be declared in the month of July 2015
Important dates for LLM
- Online registration has started from 01/04/2015
- Online registration will be closed up to 30/04/2015
- Entrance exam will be held in the month of June 2015 (from 01/06/2015 to 30/06/2015)
LLB: The candidate should have a degree of Graduation/Post graduation from Delhi University or from any other recognized University with minimum 50% marks.
Relaxation of 5% marks for OBC/SC/ST/PWD candidates.
LLM: The Candidate should have a degree of three-year/five-year LL.B with 50% marks for general and 5% relaxation for SC/ST/OBC candidates degree will be Delhi University or a recognized University.
Candidates are selected on the basis of merit in qualifying degree/Entrance Exam and Interview.