DU M.Com Entrance Test 2015 Delhi University M.Com Online Form :-
The Delhi University is the best university of Delhi state which offered so many courses and every year a large numbers of candidates are enrolled in the Delhi University for their higher education. The University of Delhi is exclusively prepared to conduct the entrance examination for taking admission into M.com programme. All those students who want to take admission in DU for their M.com studies are advised to fill the application form which are available on the official website of DU www.du.ac.in.
Applications will be submitted from 01/04/2015 to 30/04/2015.
M.Com- Master of commerce is a two year (Full time) course.
All those candidates who want to take admission in M.Com course they should fill their application forms through online mode.
Steps to fill the online application form
- Open the DU website http://admission.du.ac.in/
- Select the PG admission, department of Commerece, M.Com
- Select the Apply online option
- Read the instructions before filling the application form.
- Fill your application form in a given way with correct information.
- After fill the application form pay the application fee.
- You can deposit your application fee through Net-banking, credit card, Debit card.
- Take a hard copy of Acknowledgement page for further uses after the successful payment.
Age limit: There is no age bars for taking admission in Master of commerce degree programme.
Online application form submission will be 01/04/2015
Online Application will be closed on 30/04/2015
Entrance examination will be held in the month of June 2015
M.Com (Hons) – Candidate should have a degree of concerned qualifying examination of Delhi University with Gen -65%/ OBC-58.5%/SC/ST/PWD- 60%.
M.Com (Pass) or M.Com (Degree) – Candidate should have a degree of concerned qualifying examination from DU and from any other recognized with Gen- 70%/OBC- 63%/SC/ST/PWD-65%.
Through Entrance Test
M.Com (Hons): The candidate should have a degree of concerned qualifying examination from DU and any other University with 50% for Gen, 45% OBC and PWD/SC/ST- 45%.
M.Com (Pass) or B.Com (Degree): The candidate should have a degree of concerned qualifying examination from DU and any other University with 55% for General Candidates/OBC- 49.5% and CW/PWD- 50%.