DU MBA (BE) Admission Application Form 2015 Notification:
The University of Delhi (DU) has released the notification for applying online application form for the admission into Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Business Economics (BE) for the session 2015-16.
Delhi Univ MBA (Business Economics) Admission 2015 Notification
The Delhi University has engaged a new PG program MBA (Business Economics) in his program list. The MBA (BE) is a two year full time programme; this course offers golden opportunity in following fields which are like as:
- Business consulting
- Business Analytics
- Market Research
- Supply Chain Management
- Insurance and Banking
- Equity Research
- Risk Management
- Environment and Energy Research and Economic Policy
Required Educational Qualification:
The candidates who want to apply for MBA (BE) are must have a degree of graduation in any discipline with minimum 50% marks from a recognized University/Institute/College.
- Those candidates who are belongs to General/OBC category have need to pay 1100 Rs for application fee of MBA (BE) Program.
- Those candidates who are belongs to SC/ST/and other back ward class have need to pay 600 Rs for application fee of MBA (BE) Program.
University of Delhi DU MBA (BE) Admission 2015 Online Application Form
The University of Delhi (DU)’s applications from eligible and talented candidates are invited for the filling the seats of MBA (BE) programme from deserving candidates. The candidates who are intending and want to apply can from 23 March 2015.
Procedure to applying for MBA (BE) Programme:
- Visit the website mbe-du.org
- Select the link of admissions
- Click on apply online
- Read the instructions for filling the application form
- After reading the application form fill your application form in a appropriate way
- Activate your E-mail id and Mobile No
- After filling the application form go to make payment
- Pay your application fee through Debit card, Credit card, Net Banking and Credit card.
- After successful submission of application fee you will get an receipt page
- Take a print out of receipt page and keep it safe for further uses.
The Rank obtained by candidates in CAT 2014 exam results will be used for short listing candidates for admission into MBA (BE).
- Submission of application forms will be started from 23/03/2015.
- Submission of applications will be continued up to 10/04/2015.
The Applications for MBA (BE) program has available on www.mbe-du.org. The applications which are sent through online mode will only be accepted by the Delhi University DU Portal http://www.du.ac.in because no other mode for sending application to the MBA (BE) is approved.