NCWEB Results 2016,1st-2nd-3rd Year DU Non Collegiate BA (Prog)/B.Com Results:
ncweb results 2016,ncweb results 2016 b.com 2nd year,ncweb results first year 2016,ncweb du bcom may 2016 results,ncweb 3rd year b.com result,ncweb ba (prog) results 2016
Non Collegiate Women Education Board (NCWEB), University of Delhi has made out the notification for the announcement of Results for Under Graduate B.A (Programme), B.Com (Programme) Part-I, II & III May Examinations 2016. University of Delhi after conducting the NCWEB UG B.A/ B.Com (Programme) Annual Examinations & subsequent to scrutiny of the Answers Sheets is all set to declare the said result at the Result portal of the University prior to 10/08/2016 (Tentatively).
DU NCWEB B.A (Prog) | B.Com Result 2016
NCWEB Results 2016, As per the notification University of Delhi Controller of Examination shall display the Annual results of B.A Programme & B.Com Programme Part-I, II & III shortly at the given website result link. Candidates from NCWEB Part-1, 2 & 3, who appeared in their Respective UG Course examinations earlier in May, by following the Result Links can go through their Annual 2016 UG Results.
Name of the Department: Non Collegiate Women Education Board (DU-NCWEB)
Name of the Category: Examination Result
Name of the Examinations: Under Graduate Annual Part-1,2 & 3 Examinations
Examination Months: May-June 2016
DU NCWEB 1st-2nd-3rd Year Results 2016
Notice: NCWEB Under Graduate B.A (Programme), B.Com (Programme) Part-1, 2 & Final Part May-June Annual examination results is expected to be declared prior to 10th August 2016. Concerned candidates by logging into website result link will be able to access their Marks Statements.
Enter Hall ticket No——-
Enter DoB ——
**Result Status: Passed/ ER (Essential Repeat)/ Failed
Result of the stated courses shall be made available soon at the website of the department. Concerned candidates by logging into the website of the department result portal can access their Part-1/2/3 BA./ B.Com annual May-June Result 2016.
DU NCWEB First-Second-Third Year Revaluation Form: 2016
Candidates seeking revaluation are advised to go through these rules and regulations before they apply for the revaluation).
- Revaluation is allowed only in theory papers of non‐professional courses, which have not been jointly valued.
- Select the papers carefully in which you wish to seek revaluation. No second application for additional papers shall be accepted and summarily rejected.
- Revaluation is to be applied for within 15 days of the date of uploading of results of University website.
- The Candidate is required to produce a photocopy of his/her current Admission Ticket and/or statement of marks for verification of Roll No., marks etc., at the time of submission of Application Form for revaluation and also to attach self‐address envelop of 9”x4” sixe with Postal Stamp worth ` 5 affixed, for sending revaluation result.
- Entries made by the candidate be got verified from the Principal for the College concerned.
Prescribed Fee : ` 1000/‐ Per paper to be deposited with the University Cashier between 9.30 a.m. and 1.00 p.m. and 1.30 p.m. to 3.00 p.m. on all working days after verification of the form at the Revaluation Cell Counter. (Window No. 1)
Official Website of the DU NCWEB: www.ncweb.du.ac.in