DU OMR Common Pre-Admission Form 2015-16 Imp. Instructions :-
The University of Delhi has released the Common Pre Admission Form filling important instructions which are as follows-
IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS FOR CANDIDATES FOR FILLING OMR FORM
1. The OMR Common Pre-admission form is applicable to all candidates including General /OBC/SC/ST/PWD. The single OMR Pre-admission form is valid for all colleges (except St. Stephen’s and Jesus & Mary) and for Undergraduate
courses listed in the OMR. The candidates are advised to fill the form meant for their category only, those application forms which will found Incomplete will be rejected.
2. The OMR form is printed on a special paper and the information given by the candidates will be scanned. The candidates are advised to fill the form carefully. The scanner rejects mutilated and damaged forms.
3. The candidate must ensure the following in order to avoid rejection of form:
(a) The form is not folded, crumpled or mutilated in any manner.
(b) No marks should be made anywhere except wherever required.
(c) The black marks on the margin of the OMR Form are important. They should not be tampered with marker under any circumstances.
4. Use only Blue or Black Pen to fill the OMR form.
5. Select the course of study you would like to pursue by darkening appropriate bubble. Select as many courses as you wish. The bubbles must be darkened properly.
6. This Pre-admission Form (OMR) has two sides. After filling both sides, take the photocopy of the form on single page i.e. both sides. Submit the form to any of the designated centers and get the photocopy as acknowledgement.
No Photocopies of certificates/documents or photographs are to be attached with the OMR form.
7. You can buy the form along with admission brochure from any designated centre and also submit the form in any centre. It is not necessary to submit the OMR form at the centre from where it was purchased. No fee is required
to be deposited while submitting the form.
8. Information or data furnished on this Pre-admission Form is the sole responsibility of the applicant.
9. All courses available in Colleges for which registration is done through Pre-admission form are included in the form. However, courses for which entrance exams are held, are not covered in this form.
10. The candidates seeking admissions on the basis of Sports or Extra Curricular Activities may contact the respective colleges directly.
11. There are two separate common Pre-Admission forms viz General/OBC and SC/ST/PwD. Candidates are advised to fill the form whichever is applicable.
Pwd 1: Blindness/Low Vision; Pwd 2: Hearing Impairment; Pwd 3: Locomotor
Disability and Cerebral Palsy.
12. These are only a Pre-Admission forms. Submission does not guarantee admission. Admission will be granted by colleges subject to fulfillment of prescribed eligibility criteria and cut off.