DU UG Admission 2015-16 Special Guidelines:
The University of Delhi (DU) has released the notification for the admission into the Under Graduate & Post Graduate Courses which follows the Special rules which are as follows:
- The candidates have to fill their free centralized applications forms through online and offline mode.
- The Colleges may issue their prospectus in which, in which the information of Number of seats, ECA, Sports and Fees.
- Additional Eligibility Criteria will not be remain longer
- The girl’s may have to get the relaxation of 3% in marks; the colleges have to give the information regarding the relaxation to the University because the eligibility criteria shall not be changed during the admission process.
- The students having stipulated/fixed cut off marks will be definitely eligible to admission and the admissions of such students in will be confirm.
- If the candidate has not take admission in first list, so he/she may get admission in another cut off list if the seats will be available.
- Admission will be cancelled, when there will be admission in two courses and Colleges.
- The colleges will stop the students from admission due to the gap year
- In ECA and Sports quota candidates have to be fill the form of college, Centralized fitness test will be conducted by the University.
- Admission Assistant team and Monitoring committee will be made in the Colleges and University.
- Last date of admission 14th August 2015
- In best of four subjects, one subject will be of language and other three will be elective
- Accountancy and Commerce subject will be considered as equal
- Biology, Biotechnology and Business will be determined as the elective subjects
- Music and Physical Education course will be determined as elective and academic only at the time of admission in Music and Physical Hons program.
- If the student studied both elective and core so the core will be considered as language subject and elective will be considered as academic subject.
- BA (Hons) Hindi Patrakarita and in BA (Hons) Journalism admissions will be based on marks in best four subjects
- The Formula of Best four will also implanted on BA (Hons) Social work
- In computer Science (Hons) Informatics practice will be considered equal as computer Science
- For admission in Eco and B.com (Hons) course studied math at 12t class level will be compulsory
- In Honours of languages courses, those who will take the advantage of 2% who would studied elective in 12th
- The students who would not studied the language in 12th class or shall apply for Language (Hons) courses will have suffer the loss of 5% from best four subject.
- The student who will change his/her stream will have to suffer the deduction of 5% from best four subjects.
- At the time of admission in BA Vocational course, vocational subject will be assumed as the academic subject.
Official DU Portal: http://www.du.ac.in