DU UG Admissions 2015-16 Online Application: Steps to Apply
The University of Delhi (DU) has started the online application submission process for UG admissions, after the results of 12th class the admission process has accelerated comparatively. Now the interested candidates have started the submissions of applications online.
Delhi University DU UG Admission Online Application Form 2015
The University of Delhi (DU), There are many students who don’t know how to fill the DU UG admission online application form, so for them we have given the step by step method for filling the application form.
Steps to Apply online for DU UG admissions 2015-16
- Open the website of DU http://ug.du.ac.in/2015/index.php/site/login on your browser for filling your application form
- Select the “Register” option
- Open the Register link
- Enter your E-mail on which you will get information’s related to UG Admission
- Re-enter your E-mail id to confirm your E-mail ID
- After that generate your password
- Enter Your Mobile Number
- Type the CAPTCHA Code in the column and click on “Register Button” and your registration has done
- After that click on login
- Enter your generated ID and Password and click of Login button
- Once you have login to your Account you will get a new page and in this section you have fill your application form.
- Select the option of “Apply online” which will be on the left side
After that Fill the Following Details which are as follows in the online Application form 2015:-
- Enter Your Full Name
- Email: Your Email address is auto-filled by the system.
- Parent/Guardian’s Name: Enter your Guardian’s Name , for example Father’s Name/Mother’s Name.
- Mobile: Your Mobile Number is auto-filled by the system.
- Category: Select your category to which you belong. For PWD1/PWD2/PWD3 Please refer to the guidelines issued by University of Delhi.
- Gender: Select your gender from the dropdown.
- Enter Your Date of Birth
- Enter your full address
- State: Select the Name of the state.
- District: Select the Name of the district.
- Pincode: Enter your 6 digit Pincode Number.
- After that go ahead to Educational Details
- Enter your Board Name
- Year of Passing: Select your Year of Passing from the dropdown.
- Status of Result: Select your Result Status from the dropdown
- Enter your Board Roll No
- Board Roll No. : Enter your Board Roll No. of Class XII.
- Select your Subject from the Drop down
- Subject Code: Your Subject Code is auto-filled by the system.
- Maximum Marks: Enter Maximum Marks of your Subject.
- Marks Obtained: Enter Marks you obtained in that Subject.
The candidates have the options to fill 5 separate subjects but among of them 5 subjects 1 subject should be of Language, 1 Other Language Elective and 1 Other Subject.
Additional Details (Optional):
- Family Income: Select your Family’s annual income from the Dropdown List.
- Schooling: Select your schooling from the Dropdown List.
- School Location: Select your School Location from the Dropdown List.
- Medium of Study: Select your Medium of Study from the Dropdown List.
Note: All these Fields are Optional.
Select Course(s) You Wish to Study
- Course Choice: Select your Choice of Courses from the Dropdown List.
Note: Applicant’s can select as many Courses as they want.
After all the these details click on “Declaration”
- Declaration: You are required to give declaration before Submitting the form.
Payment of Fee:
After filling the details go to the payment options, to do your payment click on “Make Payment” and deposit your application fee through Debit Card and Credit Card.
Download your application form:
After the successful payment download your application form. To download your application form click the “Print Form” to view your submitted form with form no. and Qrcode.
Official DU Portal: http://www.du.ac.in