HOW to Crack DU BMS CET Entrance Test? : Know From Experts:
The University of Delhi (DU), After the announcement of 12th class results all the students are who are interested in Business studies has started the application filling process to appear in the Common Entrance test (CET) to get admission in BFIA, BBE, and BBS programs.
DU BMS CET ENTRANCE TEST CRACK TIPS 2016
The Delhi University (DU), selection of candidates under these courses shall be done on the basis on marks obtained by the candidate in the CET. The weight age of entrance examination will be 50% , 15% each for 10th and 12th class obtained marks, and 20% marks will be for GD and Interview.
Now, the most discussing topic among the students is “How to crack the Crack DU BMS CET and how to do preparation for DU BMS CET.
How to crack the DU BMS CET Preparation?
- Candidates are needed to know about the CET examination pattern, in entrance examination questions will be asked from English, Reasoning, General Awareness and Quantative Aptitude.
- In English question will be asked from Comprehension, Vocabulary and Grammar. If you have good command in English Grammar and vocabulary, so half the paper will be easily cleared by you.
- You may obtain maximum marks in reasoning in lesser time, but it depends on you preparation for same. In reasoning question will be asked from logical and mathematical reasoning and visual reasoning.
- Generally for General Awareness question will be based on business awareness, the maximum attention is given to business awareness. There is no limited syllabus for general awareness, therefore you should utilize you value time in practice.
- Quantitative Aptitude is based on 12th class level which is already studied by you. In Quantative Aptitude questions will be asked from geometry, Sets, Algorithm, and Commerce.
Official DU Portal: www.du.ac.in